CBD Bundle - Kitty Catnip
- Superior Broad Spectrum hemp extracts in every product batch
- High-quality manufacturing process for wholesome hemp properties
- THC-free* products sourced from USA hemp
- Third-party, ISO-certified lab-tested to ensure purity
of Kitty Catnip CBD Bundle
All of our products are veterinarian-formulated with human-grade Superior Broad Spectrum CBD extract to provide a range of pet-friendly benefits:
Support a sense of calm
Manage signs of common daily stress
Complement everyday wellness routine
All products are tested to be THC-free*
Directions For Best Results
- For both chews and tinctures, start with the suggested daily serving (see packaging).
- For tinctures, fill the dropper and squeeze directly into your cat’s mouth, or blend with their favorite food.
- CBD builds up in the system over time, so use daily for 30 days for best results.
- Gradually increase serving size/amount as needed.
- Store your pet’s CBD products at room temperature and away from sunlight.
Hemp extracts from USA hemp
From plant cultivation to final production, all extracts come from hemp grown right here in the U.S.
Guaranteed non-detectable THC in all products using valid scientific analytical tools.
Superior broad spectrum
Our unique process ensures valuable cannabinoids (CBD, CBG, CBN) and terpenes are preserved without THC.
Extensive third-party testing
All product go through extensive 3rd party testing by ISO-certified labs.
World-class customer service team
Our knowledgeable customer service team is based right here in the U.S. and ready to answer any questions – day or night.
60-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you’re not completely satisfied with your order, return your items within 60 days for a full refund.
Free 2-3 day shipping
All orders over $79.99 receive free 2-3 day shipping.
Kitty Catnip CBD Bundle
How much CBD should I give my cat?
Just as with people, cats can react differently based on many factors, such as weight, size, overall health, and age. Always start with the daily recommended serving, and then monitor your pet for desired reaction and results, and increase as needed.
Can my pet take too much CBD?
If you follow suggested serving amounts and only increase as needed, your pet cannot overdose on CBD. Even if they take too much CBD, the most common result is that it can make them sleepy. CBD may also change the potency of some medications, so always talk to your veterinarian before adding anything new to your pet’s wellness routine.