Recover is a CBD cream for pain that includes histamine dihydrochloride, along with arnica, MSM, and vitamin B6. Histamine dihydrochloride, similar to menthol, can provide temporary relief from aches and pains by providing a warming sensation to areas of discomfort. It’s richly moisturizing with a bundle of essential oils and might be preferable to a gel for dry skin.
- Hemp extracts (Cannabidiol, Cannabinol, Cannabigerol)
- Oils of rosemary, orange, geranium, and fir
- Moisturizing coconut-oil base with shea butter
- CBD topical cream infused with hemp extracts, moisturizing agents and more to relieve minor aches and pains
- Enriched with special ingredients to fight pain.
Hemp extracts from USA hemp
From plant cultivation to final production, all extracts come from hemp grown right here in the U.S.
Guaranteed non-detectable THC in all products using valid scientific analytical tools.
Superior broad spectrum
Our unique process ensures valuable cannabinoids (CBD, CBG, CBN) and terpenes are preserved without THC.
Extensive third-party testing
All product go through extensive 3rd party testing by ISO-certified labs.
World-class customer service team
Our knowledgeable customer service team is based right here in the U.S. and ready to answer any questions – day or night.
60-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you’re not completely satisfied with your order, return your items within 60 days for a full refund.
Our Recover formula includes a unique blend of Superior Broad Spectrum CBD with other ingredients to provide a wide variety of benefits:
Manage calm to support everyday stresses
Assists with exercise recovery
Support daily wellness routine
All products are tested to be THC-free*
Directions For Best Results
- Wash and gently dry affected area
- Do not apply to broken skin
- Apply to affected area and massage until fully absorbed
- Use up to four times a day until symptoms improve
- Gradually increase amount/concentration as needed
- Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight
How do CBD topicals work?
CBD topicals work through the endocannabinoid system, which helps your body stay in balance. Topicals interact with the cannabinoid receptors in your skin. Our CBD topicals also contain additional products to fight pain or moisturize the skin, depending on the product.
How long does a CBD topical last?
The duration of the effect depends on the product, and varies from person to person. If the initial application seems to be wearing off, you may apply up to four times a day. You may also find that the effect builds up with daily use.
Where do I apply a CBD topical?
If you’re applying a topical for pain or dry skin, simply apply it to the affected area. A daily maintenance product like CBD Revive you can apply all over if you like. CBD lip balm is specifically formulated for the lips.