CBD Oil Softgel Capsules - 1000 mg - 60 Count
- Premium broad spectrum CBD in every product batch
- High-quality manufacturing process for wholesome hemp properties
- THC-free* products sourced from USA hemp
- Third-party, ISO-certified lab tested to ensure safety and effectiveness
- 16.7mg of CBD per softgel capsule
of CBD Softgel Capsules
Our CBD softgel capsules are perfect for easy, everyday use. Packed with powerful properties from our unique Superior Broad Spectrum formula, these capsules are a great way to maintain your daily CBD routine:
Support a sense of calm
Manage signs of common daily stress
Enhance exercise recovery
Complement everyday wellness routine
All products are tested to be THC-free*
Directions For Best Results
- Swallow one capsule at a time with a glass of water or other beverage.
- Do not cut open.
- Gradually increase amount/concentration as needed.
- Consistency is key when starting a new supplement regimen. Take daily for 30 days for best results.
- Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight.
Hemp extracts from USA hemp
From plant cultivation to final production, all extracts come from hemp grown right here in the U.S.
Guaranteed non-detectable THC in all products using valid scientific analytical tools.
Superior broad spectrum
Our unique process ensures valuable cannabinoids (CBD, CBG, CBN) and terpenes are preserved without THC.
Extensive third-party testing
All product go through extensive 3rd party testing by ISO-certified labs.
World-class customer service team
Our knowledgeable customer service team is based right here in the U.S. and ready to answer any questions – day or night.
60-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you’re not completely satisfied with your order, return your items within 60 days for a full refund.
CBD Softgel Capsules
How much CBD is in CBD softgel capsules?
Our CBD softgel capsules come in a wide range, from 450 mg to 3000 mg of CBD per bottle.
Are CBD softgel capsules safe to use with other CBD products?
Our CBD softgel capsules are safe to combine with other CBD products, but we do advise sticking to a regular regimen under normal circumstances. For instance, you might take a CBD softgel every morning and evening for daily maintenance, but add CBD PM for help with jet lag while traveling, and CBD Freeze if you strain yourself exercising.
What is the difference in strength of CBD capsule softgels?
The strength of each CBD softgel capsule is the total amount of CBD per bottle divided by the number of softgels. This number is on the bottom of the front label, ranging from 15 to 50 mg per capsule.