Why Choose Our CBD Products?
CBD Products Application
What Makes cbdMD CBD Products Different?
Superior Broad Spectrum CBD oil provides the perfect balance between the benefits of full spectrum and the safety of CBD isolate.
What CBD Product is Right for Me?
- Tinctures: fast-acting, vegan, mint-flavored
- Softgel capsules: no-spill, quick to take, unflavored, available in two strengths
What CBD Oil Product Is Right For My Pet?
- CBD hard chews: available in three flavors, are good for dogs who like it crunchy.
- CBD soft chews: for both dogs and cats are easier on the teeth.
- CBD Hip + Joint Chews provide glucosamine and fatty acids to support dogs' overall health and wellness.
- CBD Kidney Support Chews include herbal extracts like licorice root, astragalus root, and nettle leaf extract to help protect cats who are vulnerable to kidney problems.
- CBD Calming tinctures: include melatonin and soothing herbs (like chamomile passion, valerian root, and more) in a delicious blueberry flavor.
- CBD Calming chews include L-tryptophan, chamomile, and passion flower in a tasty turkey-flavored hard chew.
What is CBD Oil Made From?
CBD oil is made by extracting CBD isolates from industrial hemp and then infused into a carrier oil. There are many ways to extract CBD isolates from raw hemp material – some methods allow the retention of other beneficial cannabinoids and terpenes. The carrier oil is usually a type of coconut-based oil or palm kernel oil. To learn more, checkout What is CBD?
How to Use CBD
There are several different ways you can use CBD oil, depending on your purpose for using it. You can use CBD for temporary relief from pain and soreness by applying a generous amount of topical cream into the skin or soaking in water with a bath bomb. Or CBD could be helpful for general wellness with a few tincture drops or a couple of capsules in the morning or evening. And for sleep, a dropper full from a CBD sleep aid or a softgel before bed may help.
However, consistency is essential for achieving the best results; you should take CBD daily for at least 30 days to know how well it works for you.
How Much CBD Should I Take?
Because each person's body structure is unique, it is difficult to set a predetermined measurement that is right for everyone. It is recommended to consult a doctor or health professional to determine the right amount of CBD you should take. For more information, read about how to take CBD oil.
How Does CBD Oil Work?
CBD oil works by interacting with a bodily system known as the endocannabinoid system (or ECS). The primary function of our ECS is to maintain homeostasis, which is our bodies' natural balance to perform and operate efficiently against external and internal stressors.
How Long Does CBD Stay in Your System?
Everyone's body is different. The best number of CBD oil drops to take will vary for each person. Start with a small amount and slowly increase with each use until you know the right number of drops for you. We recommend taking one or two servings per day and allowing up to 30 days of daily use to know how your body responds.
How Much THC is in CBD Oil?
Hemp-based CBD oil is usually THC-free* – meaning that there aren't enough traceable amounts of THC to be detected through scientific testing. And CBD oil is often derived from industrial hemp, which must contain less than 0.3% THC by dry weight, according to federal law.
Where to Buy CBD
There are several options when determining where to buy CBD – websites, specialty shops, pharmacies, dispensaries, and even convenience stores or gas stations. But wherever you decide to buy from, be sure you are purchasing from a reputable CBD manufacturer that accurately lists its ingredients, extraction methods, and lab results.