CBD Topical - Lidocaine 2.5oz Roll on - 1500mg
- Superior Broad Spectrum CBD formula in every product batch
- THC-Free* CBD products sourced from USA hemp
- Third-party, ISO-certified lab tested to ensure purity and safety
- Made with lidocaine for temporary pain relief
- Your choice of roll-on or spray applicators
cbdMD’s Superior Broad Spectrum formula combined with the proven powers of Lidocaine offers a variety of everyday benefits:
- Temporary relief from aches and pain
- Manage calm to support everyday stresses
- Assists with exercise recovery
- Support daily wellness routine
- All products are tested to be THC-free*
Directions For Best Results
- Apply a thin layer to the affected area.
- Wash hands with cool water after each use.
- Use up to four times a day as needed.
- Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not use on raw, blistered, or broken skin.
- Store in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
Hemp extracts from USA hemp
From plant cultivation to final production, all extracts come from hemp grown right here in the U.S.
Guaranteed non-detectable THC in all products using valid scientific analytical tools.
Superior broad spectrum
Our unique process ensures valuable cannabinoids (CBD, CBG, CBN) and terpenes are preserved without THC.
Extensive third-party testing
All product go through extensive 3rd party testing by ISO-certified labs.
World-class customer service team
Our knowledgeable customer service team is based right here in the U.S. and ready to answer any questions – day or night.
60-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you’re not completely satisfied with your order, return your items within 60 days for a full refund.
What is Lidocaine?
Lidocaine is a local anesthetic that’s been used since the 1940s to numb skin and mucous membranes, among other uses. In low concentrations like ours, it doesn’t create complete numbness but can work to help soothe temporary pain and irritation.
How Does Lidocaine Work?
Lidocaine works by interfering with the signaling between nerve cells, reducing temporary pain and other sensations they transmit to provide overall topical relief.
How Do CBD and Lidocaine Work Together?
When combined in a topical, CBD and lidocaine are both absorbed through the skin and work together in various ways. Lidocaine interferes with nerve signaling to reduce temporary pain, while CBD interacts with the endocannabinoid system for an overall soothing effect for everyday wellness and exercise recovery.