CBD Topical - Lidocaine 4oz Spray - 3000mg
Experience the pain-fighting power of lidocaine with Superior Broad Spectrum CBD extracts for total wellness in one unique topical formula. No matter what kind of support you need, Relieve can bring fast-acting temporary relief for muscle aches and pain.
- Hemp extracts (Cannabidiol, Cannabinol, Cannabigerol)
- Lidocaine is a local anesthetic for temporary relief from aches, pain, and itching
- Aloe vera to soothe skin
- Available in two convenient options: Spray delivery system that features Bag-on-Valve Technology which means it can be sprayed at any angle – even upside down! Provides a wide coverage area for larger parts of the body and perfect for difficult to reach areas. Roll-on for a mess-free and smooth application to any common areas of discomfort.
Hemp extracts from USA hemp
From plant cultivation to final production, all extracts come from hemp grown right here in the U.S.
Guaranteed non-detectable THC in all products using valid scientific analytical tools.
Superior broad spectrum
Our unique process ensures valuable cannabinoids (CBD, CBG, CBN) and terpenes are preserved without THC.
Extensive third-party testing
All product go through extensive 3rd party testing by ISO-certified labs.
World-class customer service team
Our knowledgeable customer service team is based right here in the U.S. and ready to answer any questions – day or night.
60-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you’re not completely satisfied with your order, return your items within 60 days for a full refund.
cbdMD’s Superior Broad Spectrum formula combined with the proven powers of Lidocaine offers a variety of everyday benefits:
Manage calm to support everyday stresses
Assists with exercise recovery
Support daily wellness routine
All products are tested to be THC-free*
Directions For Best Results
- Apply a thin layer to the affected area.
- Wash hands with cool water after each use.
- Use up to four times a day as needed.
- Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not use on raw, blistered, or broken skin.
- Store in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
What is Lidocaine?
Lidocaine is a local anesthetic that’s been used since the 1940s to numb skin and mucous membranes, among other uses. In low concentrations like ours, it doesn’t create complete numbness but can work to help soothe temporary pain and irritation.
How Does Lidocaine Work?
Lidocaine works by interfering with the signaling between nerve cells, reducing temporary pain and other sensations they transmit to provide overall topical relief.
How Do CBD and Lidocaine Work Together?
When combined in a topical, CBD and lidocaine are both absorbed through the skin and work together in various ways. Lidocaine interferes with nerve signaling to reduce temporary pain, while CBD interacts with the endocannabinoid system for an overall soothing effect for everyday wellness and exercise recovery.