What Makes cbdMD CBD Oil Different?
Not all CBD oil products are the same! We know you have many choices of CBD oil suppliers out there, but we’re the only ones offering our proprietary Superior Broad Spectrum CBD formula.
We start with non-GMO hemp grown only in the USA, ensuring that it has no more than 0.3 percent THC. Then we extract pure CBD and blend it with a carefully selected and measured suite of terpenes, cannabigerol, and cannabinol while keeping it THC-free.* Learn more about our process here.
Superior Broad Spectrum CBD oil provides the perfect balance between the benefits of full spectrum and the safety of CBD isolate. And to make sure that every batch meets our standards, we send it to a third-party ISO-certified lab and make our results publicly available.
What CBD Oil Product Is Right For Me?
With such a range of CBD oil products to choose from, how do you know where to start? The main consideration is why you’re taking it.
- For daily use to support general wellness, a CBD oil tincture or CBD oil capsule is probably your best bet. Try taking one serving each morning and evening for at least 30 days. Since CBD accumulates in your system over time, this can provide a foundation on which to add other CBD oil products for more specific purposes.
- CBD oil tinctures are also the best if you’re thinking about cooking with CBD. Our natural flavor can replace the oil or butter in almost any recipe, while the orange, berry, and mint flavors can also fill in for juices and extracts.
- For jet lag or other times that you anticipate sleep disturbances, CBD PM is your best choice. The tincture is vegan and also faster-acting if you take it under the tongue, but the softgels don’t spill and are quicker to take, so may be preferable for travel. The PM tincture is also mint-flavored while the softgels are unflavored, so that depends on your taste.
- For chronic joint pains or exercise recovery, topical CBD Freeze and CBD Recover both combine CBD oil with proven pain-fighting ingredients. Freeze contains menthol and provides instant cooling relief; Recover contains histamine dihydrochloride which creates a warming sensation and increased blood flow. Also good for pain are CBD bath bombs, which bring CBD and essential oils to the healing properties of hot water.
- For personal grooming, CBD bath bombs and CBD Revive lotion can be part of your daily routine. Both contain ingredients that soothe skin, and Revive includes a wealth of moisturizers.
- CBD gummies provide a great treat when you need a little extra CBD to get through your day. Also great for traveling and sharing with friends.
If you feel you could use more than one of those, try a bundle!
What CBD Oil Product Is Right For My Pet?
First, choose from products based on species: cat, dog, or horse. We only offer tinctures for horses right now, but for dogs and cats we have a range of options.
- CBD oil tinctures serve a similar purpose as they do for humans: daily wellness. Give a serving every morning and evening directly into your pet’s mouth or mix with food or water.
- CBD oil chews can provide a tasty supplement to a tincture, or a substitute if your pet isn’t going for the straight CBD oil. Hard chews are good for dogs who like it crunchy, while soft chews are available for both dogs and cats and are easier on the teeth. CBD peanut butter can be an especially enticing option for dogs.
- Two kinds of chews include extra ingredients for animals with chronic health issues. Hip + Joint chews provide support for dogs with arthritis pain, while our Kidney Support chews help protect cats who are vulnerable to kidney problems.
- Calming chews and tinctures are good for dogs suffering from separation anxiety or other phobias.
- CBD balm soothes dry, cracked dog paws and knees.
Again – if you can use more than one, try a bundle!