As CBD becomes a regular part of your morning routine, why not make it a part of your weekend breakfast or brunch?
This easy, classic CBD French toast recipe is the perfect way to introduce house guests to cbdMD’s delightful flavors of CBD oil tinctures. The recipe could even become a tradition for lazy, relaxed vacation days with family and friends.
For this recipe, we’re going to focus on adding CBD oil to the egg mixture. However, it’s worth mentioning that our berry flavor oil tincture is the perfect addition to a vegan, organic, homemade blueberry or strawberry sauce!
Also, did you know that the modern version of French toast came about as a way to use stale bread that may otherwise go to the waste bin? The French are quite serious about their fresh bread, after all.
CBD French Toast Ingredients (scale up as needed for larger portions)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Desired amount, flavor, and concentration of cbdMD oil tincture
- 6 slices of bread (your choice)
- Powdered sugar
- Syrup (your choice)
- Stovetop or hotplate
- Mixing bowl, large enough to place a slice of bread
- Combine eggs, milk, cinnamon sugar, vanilla extract, and CBD oil in a mixing bowl
- Whisk until eggs are thoroughly beaten and the mixture is frothy
- Warm skillet over medium heat
- Grease skillet with butter (optional)
- Dip each slice of bread (both sides) into the mix, being careful not to saturate the bread to the point where it falls apart
- Place each slice into the skillet, cooking both sides until golden brown
- Once cooked, add powdered sugar, butter, and syrup as desired
Like our CBD French toast recipe? Want more CBD recipes and other great ideas? Keep following our blog for more info, tips, and tricks!