The following Terms and Conditions expressed by cbdMD – also referred to hereafter as "us," "we," or "our" – are important and govern the usage of the cbdMD website and online store. By using our site, you naturally confirm your acknowledgment and acceptance of our Terms and Conditions. Please note that we reserve our rights to change all or parts of these Terms and Conditions at our discretion. Any modifications are effective immediately, and your continued use also confirms acknowledgment and acceptance of the changes; we suggest reviewing this page regularly.
If for any reason, you refuse to consent to our Terms and Conditions which includes all limitation contained henceforth, you cannot use or access the cbdMD website or online store.
You agree to be at least the legal age of maturity required by your state or province of residence when accessing or using our site, or you are of legal age in your state or province of residence and grant permission to your legal minor dependents using our site. You also agree to be of legal age required by the state or province of residence when purchasing products from our site. It is your responsibility to determine if you can legally buy cbdMD products.
When accessing our site and some of its resources, you may be required to enter registration details and other information. By doing so, you willingly accept that all information you provide is current, correct, and complete. If for any reason we suspect your submitted information is incorrect, outdated, incomplete, or an impersonation of someone different, we can exercise our right – without warning or prior notice – to:
- Remove any of your posted comments.
- Refuse your access to our site and its resources.
- Terminate or suspend your access at our discretion.
Along with complying with our terms and conditions, cbdMD and our applicable affiliates grant you a restricted, fixed, and non-subcontract license to enter and make personal, non-commercial use of our site's content and resources. With this license, you cannot:
- Make borrowed use of our content and resources.
- Download, copy, or utilize account information to benefit third parties.
- Use any robots, data mining, or similar data gathering extraction tools.
- Resell or make commercial use of our site, its resources, content, or our products.
Any and all rights not expressly allowed to you within our Terms and Conditions are reserved and retained by us, our suppliers, content providers, publishers, licensors, or rights-holders. You are not allowed to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit any content or resources posted on cbdMD, or products sold through our online store, without prior written authorization from us. You do not have our permission to abuse or misuse our content, products, or resources; applicable laws and our Terms and Conditions subject your use of our site. We reserve the right to terminate these licenses if you fail to comply with our Terms and Conditions.
You are allowed to use our site for purposes strictly granted by our site. You do not have permission to utilize our site or allow any other party to use our site for any other purposes – including commercial purposes – without our prior written authorization. Examples of restricted use includes, but not limited to:
- Co-branding our site.
- Hyperlinking to our site.
- Using our name, trademarks, or utilizing any "hidden text" or other meta tags
- Framing or using framing techniques to enclose any of our, or our affiliates', logos, trademarks, other proprietary information – texts, forms, layouts, images, etc.
In regards to our Terms and Conditions, "co-branding" refers to the displaying of a name, logo, trademark, or other means of identification giving the impression of association with cbdMD – or that another party has the authority to publish, display, or distribute our site or content and resources from our site. Your use of our site also guarantees your cooperation with us to cease any unauthorized co-branding, hyperlinking, or framing immediately.
We do not grant any permission for you to alter, interpret, decompile, dismantle, broadcast, license, subcontract, change, sell, frame, reflect, misuse, rent, lease, copy, duplicate, republish, upload, post, dispatch, or distribute any material from our site in any way.
The content and material – henceforth referred simply as "content" – from our site, or any other Internet site owned, controlled, operated, or licensed by cbdMD are proprietary information belonging to us or our content providers. Our content providers and cbdMD retain all rights, interests, and titles within the content. Under our Terms and Conditions, you have no authorization to copy, transmit, distribute, display, republish, post, or upload from our site in any way without our prior written approval, or stated otherwise on our site. You may print a copy of our site's content strictly for personal use only. By doing so, you also consent not to directly or indirectly change or remove any copyright, trade name, service mark, trademark, or any other proprietaries shown on any of our content. Any alterations or use of content outside the guidelines of our Terms and Conditions violates intellectual property rights. By accessing our site, you do not own any rights or titles to our content or other intellectual properties.
Other websites not maintained by or related to cbdMD may hyperlink our site onto theirs. Such hyperlinks on our site provide a service to you and are not affiliated or sponsored by cbdMD. We do not review such websites and are not liable for content produced on such sites. You agree to access hyperlinks at your own risk and understand we make no warranties or representations about their content nor the accuracy or completeness of these hyperlinks both to and from our site. Additionally, any hyperlinks on our site leading to third parties should not imply that cbdMD endorses those websites.
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has not evaluated any statements or materials on our site, nor products we sell and distribute through our online store. Neither the FDA or any regulatory agency endorses or approves any products available on our site or product ingredients. Our products on the cbdMD website and online store should not be expected to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. We provide information and materials on our site strictly for educational purposes; you should not use anything from our site as a substitute for professional medical advice or care. Our information is not intended to treat or diagnose any health issues or illnesses without a doctor's approval. For those who are pregnant, taking medication, nursing, or have medical conditions, we firmly advise consulting with a health professional before using cbdMD products.
When accessing our site, you agree that we do not nor cannot assure or guarantee any files accessible for downloading from the Internet are free of viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or any other manifestation of codes with contamination or destructive abilities. It is your responsibility for executing adequate methods and checkpoints that satisfies conditions of data input and output accuracy and maintains a solution outside of our site for restoring any lost data. cbdMD assumes no liability or risk of your internet use. You should not expect our content to be current or complete nor use it to substitute any statements, written reports, or notices we provide. The use of our content – by investors, borrowers, or other persons – should be in the same capacity as any other educational medium and should not depend on our content outside of personal judgment. We do not claim our information to be exhaustive nor covers all topics, issues, or facts pertinent to your goals.
You understand the use of our site is at your own risk. We provide content "as is" and "as available" without any expressed, implied, or statutory warranties of any kind to the fullest extent granted by applicable law. We thus disclaim all warranties including, but not limited to, the implied warranty of merchantability, title, non-infringement, and fitness for a particular purpose. cbdMD makes no warranty, expressed or implied, that its website or any services, information, or products obtained on or through this site will satisfy personal requirements or be uninterrupted, secure, timely, error-free, correct defects, or sites and servers are free of viruses or other malicious elements. We do not guarantee or make any representation about use, or the result of use, of our content concerning reliability, accuracy, or otherwise. Though we may conduct changes or improvements at our discretion, our content may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. The complete cost of all servicing, repair, or correction of any loss or damage due to the use of our site or its content is your liability – not cbdMD nor its affiliates. We do not guarantee your use of our content will not violate the rights of others, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for content errors or omissions. All information contained within our site, whether actual or forecasted, is expressed only from the date we post it; we are not obligated to update information after posting it, nor remove it if it's no longer complete or accurate.
At no time is the collective liability of cbdMD and its affiliates, subsidiaries, service providers, licensors, employees, content providers, agents, directors, and officers, to any party exceed the lesser of $100 or the amount paid for appropriate content, service, or product which caused liability – no matter form of action, whether in tort, contract, or otherwise.
Limitations on implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages are not allowed by certain state laws. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the exclusions, limitations, or disclaimers may not be applicable, and you may incur additional rights.
You agree to indemnify and hold cbdMD, its affiliates, subsidiaries, service providers, licensors, contractors, employees, content providers, agents, directors, and officers – referred to as "Indemnified Parties" – harmless from any violation of our Terms and Conditions by you – including any content use outside what we expressly granted in our Terms and Conditions. Your agreement states the Indemnified Parties have no responsibility regarding any such infringement or unauthorized use; you also consent to reimburse in the juncture of Indemnified Parties – including damages, losses, costs, awards, expenses, judgments, attorney, and expert witness fees. Ultimately, you will remit and hold Indemnified Parties harmless from and against any claims presented by third parties due to your use of information gained from our site.
Trademarks and Copyrights
Any trademarks, logos, service marks, graphics, coding, images, buttons, icons, banners, multimedia clips, and software on this site belongs strictly to cbdMD and to the providers of those materials. cbdMD and our material providers retain all rights regarding any respective trademarks, logos, service marks, and copyright material on our site. You have no permission to use our trademarks and trade dress in conjunction with any products or services not belonging to cbdMD, in any manner potentially confusing with customers, or in any disparaging or discrediting way.
Procedures for Claims of Copyright Infringement
In the event you believe your copyrighted work is used or displayed on our website in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, submit the following information to email@example.com to file a report.
Notification of Claimed Infringement must include
- Your name, address, email address, and phone number.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you claim infringement.
- A description of the alleged infringed material along with the location of where an original or authorized copy exists.
- A clear description of the location where the infringed material is on our site including the appropriate URL address.
- A statement in good-faith that the copyright owner, its agent, or the law did not authorize the contested use of the work.
- An electronic or handwritten signature of the owner or the person with representation of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A statement from you, under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, and you are the copyright owner or have authority to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Under Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), all notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent directly to us only.
Information you cannot publish, post, etc.
With our Terms and Conditions, we do not permit you to send, post, transmit, publish, or submit in conjunction with our site any content that:
- Contains MP3 format files.
- Does not relate directly to our site.
- Solicits sponsors, advertisers, of funds.
- Corresponds to a pyramid or comparable scheme.
- Violates any law or gives the impression of breaking any law.
- Expresses obscene, vulgar, indecent, or pornographic imagery.
- Promotes unlawful activity or presents an intention to commit an illegal act.
- Includes hyperlinks to other websites containing types of content described in this section.
- You do not own or have the authority to post - including proprietary material of third parties.
- Opposes policies or ordinances regularly established regarding the use of our site or connected networks to our site.
- Markets any commercial effort or engages in business activities except for what our site expressly authorizes.
- Falsifies or imitates ties to other entities or persons or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the content origin.
- Seeks to cause harm or to exploit any person through exposure to inappropriate content, requests personal identifying details, or otherwise.
- Infringes any intellectual properties or rights of an entity or person - including breaching anyone's copyrights, trademarks, or publicity rights.
- Disrupts proper flow of dialogue, causes a screen malfunction, or negatively affects people's ability to participate in real-time activities with our site.
- Threatens, abuses, or isolate others, defames, stalks, invades privacy, or is obscene, offensive, harassing, abusive, pornographic, racist, or threatening.
- Includes apps or programs containing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or any malicious computer codes, files, or programs created to terminate, prevent, or limit the functionality of computer equipment, software, or telecommunications.
Without obligation, we reserve our rights to monitor usage of our site to determine compliance with our Terms and Conditions along with our refusal or removal of any information at our discretion. Nonetheless, you are solely liable for the content you submit. You acknowledge and agree that neither cbdMD nor any of our third parties providing content assumes or hold responsibility for action or inaction by our third parties, or us, regarding any submissions.
- Qualified Referral. A Qualified Referral is defined as a purchase made at www.cbdMD.com by a person (a "Referred Customer") who arrives to our website by clicking your Refer-a-Friend Program link. You are limited to one Qualified Referral for each Referred Customer; in other words, additional/repeat purchases made by a Referred Customer are not counted as additional Qualified Referrals.
- Referred Customer. The Referred Customer and the Referrer cannot be the same person (for example, by using a different email address).
- Referral Rewards. For you to earn referral rewards as a Referrer, the Referred Customer must complete an order greater than $50 in total value, minus all fees including taxes, discounts, shipping, returns, chargebacks, fraudulent payments, and/or other third-party fees.
- Reward Payments. Rewards are payable through unique one-time use coupon codes for 30% off an entire order. The maximum Qualified Referrals earned per calendar year may be no more than 50 Qualified Referrals.
- Eligibility. Eligibility is limited to individuals only. cbdMD’s Refer-a-Friend Program cannot be used by businesses for affiliate lead generation as determined in cbdMD’s sole discretion. (Corporations are not people, my friend!)
- No Spam. You must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner and bulk email distribution is strongly discouraged. Any distribution of your referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or "spam" under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from cbdMD’s Refer-a-Friend Program.
- Right to Close Accounts. cbdMD reserves the right to close the account(s) of any Referrer and/or Referred Customer and to request proper payment if the Referrer and/or Referred Customer attempts to use the cbdMD Refer-a-Friend Program in a questionable manner or breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation.
- Right to Cancel Program or Change Terms. cbdMD reserves the right to cancel the Refer-a-Friend Program or to change these Terms & Conditions at any time in its sole discretion. Any unclaimed referral rewards will be forfeited at that time.
Any passwords you create through our website are strictly for individual use. It is your responsibility for securing any passwords; you also accept liability for the activities that happen while logged into your account or password. cbdMD has the right to monitor your password and may require you to change it at our discretion. If we reasonably consider you're using an insecure password, we have the right to require a password change or account termination. Your use of any services or facilities that compromise security or interfere with system resources or accounts in conjunction with our site is strictly prohibited. Any use or distribution of tools created for endangering system safety – password guessing programs, cracking tools, network probing tools, etc. – is also strictly prohibited. If we discover your involvement in any system security violation, we reserve our right to release your details to system administrators to support in resolving security incidents. We also have the right to investigate suspected violations of our Terms and Conditions and to cooperate entirely with law enforcement authorities or court orders instructing us to disclose identities of anyone posting content that infringes our Terms and Conditions. When you consent to our Terms and Conditions, you waive and hold us and our affiliates, subsidiaries, service providers, licensors, employees, content providers, agents, directors, and officers harmless from any claims due to actions enforced by us as a consequence of our investigations or others – including law enforcement authorities.
Applicable united states law
cbdMD website and online store are intended for consumers living in the United States. It is entirely your responsibility to know if accessing and buying cbdMD products are legal where you reside. Accessing the cbdMD website and purchasing its products is at your own risk; you are 100 percent liable for all applicable laws, regulations, treaties, and rules compliance.
For any questions or concerns about our Terms and Conditions, our site or business practices, or inquiries of republishing content from our site, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-973-3984.