We know you love your CBD – and it’s about to get a whole lot tastier around here. We’ve got three new CBD gummies formulas coming your way!
With any new CBD product launch there’s excitement and lots of questions, so, let’s see what these new gummies are all about. Today we’ll go over each of them, what they are for, and a little about the powerhouse lineup of wellness ingredients we’ve selected for each of these new tasty CBD gummy formulations.
Your Guide to the New Gummies
- All about ACV gummies – apple flavored!
- About our Sleep Aid Gummies – melatonin for the WIN! (And a few other snoozy-good ingredients for you.)
- About our CBD Calming Gummies – Bring on the raspberry-flavored calm of CBD!
Why We’ve Created Three New CBD Gummies
There are general wellness CBD products and then there are specialized ones, meant to target a certain aspect of your health and wellness. Since CBD gummies are such a popular way to enjoy the benefits of CBD, we’re adding three new CBD gummy formulations to our CBD gummies lineup:
- CBD Original Gummies: Tropical flavor | 30 ct. in three strengths: 300 mg, 750 mg, and 1500 mg
- CBD Sour Gummies: Sour flavor | 30 ct. in each of three strengths: 300 mg, 750 mg, and 1500 mg
- CBD Gummies with Vitamin C: Tropical flavor | 30 ct in 750 mg
- CBD | ACV Gummies: Coming soon! Apple flavor | 60 ct | 750 mg
- CBD Sleep Aid Gummies: Coming soon! Raspberry flavor | 60 ct | 750 mg
- CBD Calming Gummies: Coming soon! Raspberry flavor | 60 ct | 750 mg
Here’s what you need to know about the three new CBD gummy options.
New CBD Gummies: Apple Cider Vinegar | ACV Gummies
Level up your wellness with our new apple-flavored apple cider vinegar gummies. These new ACV gummies are a great way to get in your daily servings of CBD and are packed with juicy benefits. Whether you are an athlete, a hard-working mom, or a college student trying to stay well through it all (or all three!), these CBD gummies will boost your wellness routine and give you the ultimate support you need.
With the many benefits of apple cider vinegar, CBD, and a slew of other supportive ingredients, our new ACV gummies deliver wellness support in a tasty chew that you can take at home or on the go. It’s the ultimate CBD gummy choice for your busy life.
- ACV contains bioactive compounds and organic acids that help to improve overall health.
- Works in conjunction with CBD to deliver powerful benefits to support your daily health and wellness routines.
- Works great for people who have trouble drinking apple cider vinegar.
- Contains polyphenols (powerful antioxidants found in plants) which can benefit your overall health and cell activity.
- Easy to take.
Apple Cider Vinegar
There’s no doubt that apple cider vinegar is a sought-after component of many health and wellness products. Many people also drink a bit of it each day to get the wellness benefits, but it can be a hard-to-swallow chore with the strong bitter taste and high acidity. While you want the benefits of apple cider vinegar, it can be hard to stomach this strong-flavored vinegar on a daily basis. So we packed all that ACV goodness into a yummy gummy, complete with our Superior Broad Spectrum CBD; it’s the easiest way to get in your daily servings of both.
For centuries, the fermented sugars from apples have been used for all kinds of purposes, both topically (used on the skin or scalp) and by ingesting the pungent vinegar. Recent trends are more focused on drinking daily amounts of ACV to help with overall health.
While many health-conscious people are excited to try it, they are quickly turned off by how hard it is to stomach. Between the stout sour flavor and the wear on teeth and throat, most daily ACV practices come to a quick halt. But with these gummies it’s easy to get in your daily ACV while also taking a serving of CBD, combining both sources of wellness benefits into one easy practice.
Other Supportive Ingredients
The new ACV gummies contain so much more than ACV and CBD. With the Superior Broad Spectrum formula, you get CBD, other naturally occurring phytocannabinoids such as CBG (cannabigerol), and CBN (cannabinol), and terpenes from the hemp plant. But we’ve also worked on some other supportive ingredients, carefully selected to bring the most wellness support we could pack into a delicious gummy.
Here’s some of what makes these new gummies a must-have for your wellness routine. We’ve included a brief description of each ingredient so you know what you’re getting with your boost of apple flavor each day:
- Folate (Folic acid) – Folic acid helps your body to create red blood cells which carry oxygen throughout your body.
- Vitamin B12 – This nutrient helps to keep your blood cells and nerve cells healthy.
- Organic apple cider vinegar powder – Brings the wellness power of apple cider vinegar.
- Organic beet root powder – Beet root gives the gummies their rich red color and contains fiber, folate, manganese, potassium, iron, and vitamin C.
- Organic pomegranate juice powder – Also a natural coloring agent, which has antioxidant properties.
- Hemp extract (flowers and aerial parts) – Makes up our Superior Broad Spectrum CBD formula
CBD | ACV Gummies Product Info
Concentration: 750 mg
Product Count: 60-count
Suggested Serving: one to two gummies twice daily or as needed
- Made with organic cane sugar
New CBD Gummies: Sleep Aid Gummies
CBD Sleep Aid Gummies are also coming soon!
One of the greatest things you can do to improve your overall health is to improve the quality of your sleep. As many as 70 percent of Americans report that they don’t sleep enough or don’t sleep well enough. Let’s be clear: This is a health crisis.
Your body is designed not only to go to sleep regularly, but to perform essential functions while you sleep that helps your body to repair itself, metabolize properly, and give you the rest and energy you need to perform physically, cognitively, and emotionally. Without sleep, or without the proper sleep, your body and mind can suffer some very real consequences.
We already have a line of CBD sleep aids designed to help you get the sleep you need. There are sleep-enhancing CBD tinctures, CBD softgels, and calming/sleep bath salts to help you wind down for bed. To complete this line and give you a variety of options, we’ve designed our sleep gummies with the same care, attention, and CBD expertise. To support your natural circadian rhythm and get the crucial therapeutic sleep you need, our new Sleep Aid Gummies bring you the combined benefits of CBD and melatonin, just like our other CBD sleep aid options.
- CBD and melatonin work together to support your natural circadian rhythm.
- Improved calm at bedtime helps you wind down after a long day and fall asleep.
- Melatonin helps you to feel drowsy at bedtime.
- Gummies are tasty and easy to take.
Right around the time the sun goes down and it gets dark outside, your body begins producing melatonin. This natural hormone tells your brain and body that it is time to go to sleep. The modern problem in this biological construct is the introduction of artificial light, which confuses the natural production of melatonin and can make it really difficult for you to fall asleep or stay asleep.
Aside from a wind-down routine each evening, cutting out the lights, and avoiding the blue light of screentime, many people now take additional melatonin to help their bodies relax and to initiate sleep. Put that together with the calming effects of CBD, and you’ve got the sleep aid winning pair. Now in a delicious raspberry-flavored CBD gummy, this combo is the go-to for those who have trouble getting the shut-eye they need.
But there are lots of other botanical ingredients we’ve chosen to include. Things that naturally help you to feel more calm and make your body and mind more receptive to sleep. Here are some of the supportive ingredients we think will help you to start getting the sleep of your dreams.
With the following botanical extracts, our Sleep Aid gummies pack the most supportive sleep ingredients we could put into a small gummy so you can take one or two of these about a half hour before you go to bed and relax your way into a dreamy night’s sleep. If some of these botanicals are new to you, it’s OK; we’ve included a little information on each so you know what’s in these CBD sleep aid gummies.
- Lemon balm extract – This extract from Melissa officinalis, a member of the mint family, is a calming herb.
- Chamomile extract – Also a plant extract, chamomile (popular in calming teas) helps temper feelings of stress and makes you feel more relaxed.
- L-theanine – Has positive effects on both physical and mental reactions to stress.
- Ashwagandha extract – A great health and wellness addition, this extract also helps to promote a sense of calm.
- Valerian extract – Helps promote relaxation and support GABA levels.
- GABA – A natural relaxant produced by the brain.
- Melatonin – A natural sleep-inducing hormone produced by the body.
- Proprietary hemp extract (flowers and aerial parts) – Makes up our Superior Broad Spectrum CBD formula.
CBD Sleep Gummies Product Info
Concentration: 750 mg
Product Count: 60-count
Suggested Serving: one or two gummies 30 minutes before bedtime
- Made with organic cane sugar
New CBD Gummies: Calming Gummies
The third new option of CBD gummies we’ve got coming soon are Calming CBD gummies. These are a little different from the Sleep Aid gummies in that they do not contain melatonin. They do, however, contain the power of our Superior Broad Spectrum CBD, ashwagandha extract, and other soothing botanicals to help you feel more calm.
The American Psychological Association (APA) reports that Americans are more stressed-out than ever and calls it a “national mental health crisis that could yield serious health and social consequences for years to come.” While many Americans are facing stressful jobs, the difficulties of balancing home and work life, and a myriad of other challenges, these calming gummies could not come at a better time.
To better prioritize your health and wellness moving forward, begin with taking these regularly to add more calming support to your self-care regimen. You can take them alone or you can add them to your regular CBD care with CBD softgels or CBD tinctures as the foundation of your CBD regimen.
- Helps to support a sense of calm.
- Can be taken in addition to a regular routine of CBD tinctures or CBD softgels.
- Helps you to better manage daily stresses and prioritize your well-being.
- Easy to take at home or on the go.
Supportive Calming Ingredients
We’ve included many of the same calming botanicals that are in the CBD sleep aid gummies, but without the melatonin, the effects are more calming without the drowsiness caused by melatonin. This results in a more calm but cognitively alert feeling so you can go on about your daily activities without feeling sleepy.
- Ashwagandha extract
- Chamomile extract
- Lemon balm extract
- Valerian root extract
- Hemp extract (flowers and aerial parts) – Makes up our superior broad spectrum CBD formula
CBD Calming Gummies Product Info
Concentration: 750 mg
Product Count: 60-count
Suggested Serving: one or two gummies twice daily or as needed
- Made with organic cane sugar
Using CBD Gummies As Part of Your Daily Routine
While new gummies are certainly exciting, you may be wondering how to work some or all of these into your daily routine. Maybe you are already using CBD products and aren’t sure if you should switch out products for the new gummies or back off on your regular products and add these. There are several ways you can do this.
If You Are New to CBD
If you are not taking or using any CBD products, the gummies are an excellent choice to get started. Whether you opt for the foundational regular CBD gummies or go for a formula that is more suited to your particular lifestyle, the as-needed option of gummies can make you feel more comfortable. But note, there are a few tips for getting the best out of your gummies.
First, understand that CBD works best when taken in consistent amounts regularly. Even though gummies offer the ease of taking them when it is convenient or most needed, they take a little longer to get to your bloodstream than the CBD tinctures. So they’re best for slow-and-steady types of results.
Secondly, gummies are a great way to see how your body responds to CBD products. If you find they work great for you, then you may want to consider a more consistent CBD routine with twice-daily servings of tincture or softgels, then take the CBD gummies occasionally for more targeted and timely additional care.
If You Are Already Taking CBD
To know how the layering of CBD products work, it helps to know a little about how CBD operates in our bodies. Our bodies are equipped with a “CBD processing system” called the endocannabinoid system. CBD binds to the receptors in this biological system, which are found in our skin, organs, and nearly everywhere else in our bodies.
As noted earlier, it’s a good idea to maintain a steady level of CBD in your system through a consistent daily regimen. Having said that, usually, the gummies are taken between the other CBD products that we use, taking advantage of the lowering levels of CBD in our system between our regular morning and evening servings.
This knowledge of how CBD works can help us to further tailor our CBD regimen to best suit our needs. Here are a few examples of how to work these new CBD gummies into your routine.
Take in addition to your regular CBD products. If you have recently taken your CBD (say, in the morning) and realize you are having a rougher day than usual, it’s OK to go ahead and take the calming gummies. This is a good example of taking on an as-needed basis. You could also take an ACV gummy each morning with your morning tinctures or CBD softgels. In the evening, you could take a CBD sleep aid gummy in addition to your nightly CBD serving of tincture or softgels. Remember to try a new “routine” for a few weeks to see how it is helping and to listen to your body.
Take in between your CBD morning and evening servings of tincture or softgels. Take a serving of calming CBD gummies every day in the middle of the day for that calm CBD feeling. You may also choose to take the ACV gummies in the middle of the day should you want to spread out your CBD intake between your morning and evening serving of tinctures or softgels.
Take as the only oral CBD form, regularly in the morning and at night, and use CBD topicals any time you like. CBD topicals work differently in that they are not orally taken but applied to the skin through creams, gels, and bath products. They will not interfere with your CBD gummy regimen.
CBD Gummies to Support Your Healthy Lifestyle
If you can’t wait to get your hands on those ACV gummies or Sleep Aid gummies or have your heart set on adding the Calming gummies to your routine, you may want to stay in touch. If you don’t want to miss the launch of any of these formulas of CBD gummies – get on our mailing list (which you can do on our website pretty easily right here) so you know when these fruity CBD delights are ready to drop into your shopping cart.
As always – with cbdMD you can start here and stay well!