- 1 cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 10 mL cbdMD CBD oil in Natural
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- ¾ cups walnuts, chopped (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream together the butter and sugars until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time before stirring in the vanilla until just combined. Add the CBD oil.
- Dissolve the baking soda in 1 tablespoon of hot water. Add the baking soda to the batter along with the salt.
- Carefully stir in flour, adding 1 cup at a time until just combined. Add the chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Using a spoon or an ice cream scoop, drop 2 tablespoons of batter onto an ungreased baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place the softened butter mixed with CBD tincture, brown sugar, and white sugar in a bowl and cream until smooth. Then, beat in the eggs one at a time before softly stirring in the vanilla extract.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, turning the baking sheet halfway through to ensure even baking. Cookies are done when the edges are a golden brown.
Posted onSoft and sweetGreat recipe. Sweet, soft, and relief... perfect!