Looking for topical support in an easy-to-use option packed with the powerful properties of hemp and CBD? Look no further than cbdMD’s CBD topicals. With three options to choose from (CBD Freeze, CBD Recover, and CBD Revive) our CBD topical creams and roll-ons are an easy way to get direct support for problem areas.
Properties of CBD Topicals
While other CBD products (like tinctures) are great for achieving wellness support throughout your entire body, CBD topicals creams and CBD ointments are perfect for concentrated areas of discomfort.
CBD topicals make a great alternative for highly targeted support wherever they are applied. Many of the CBD topicals at cbdMD also contain essential oils, amino acids, and other beneficial ingredients that help moisturize and invigorate the skin.
CBD Topical Application
Designed with convenience in mind, our CBD topicals come in a variety of applicators including roll-ons, squeeze bottles, and cream tubs, which are perfect for applying directly to the skin. Simply choose a topical that comes in a container that is best suited for you and apply as needed! Most users will feel support soon after contact, but it is always suggested to continue use for at least 30 days.
Why Choose cbdMD CBD Topicals?
We know that there are many CBD creams, CBD ointments, CBD lotions, and CBD pain relief formulas out there. But we’re the only company that makes them with our proprietary Superior Broad Spectrum hemp extract!
Each batch is carefully formulated, starting with CBD isolate extracted only from non-GMO, American-grown hemp. We add a unique blend of cannabinol, cannabigerol, and terpenes to ensure that you get the best of the hemp plant while keeping it THC-free.
We send the resulting formula to a third-party, ISO-certified lab to make sure that it meets our exacting standards, and post the test results right here. Feel free to check it out, and call our world-class customer service team if you have any questions!
Also, our CBD cream and CBD gel combine the best of traditional herbal remedies for pain and inflammation with proven scientific treatments. A blend of essential oils and skin-care staples like aloe and tea tree oil keeps your skin looking good and feeling great.
Which CBD Topical Is Right For Me?
We offer a range of topical CBD products to suit a variety of needs. Look to the individual pages for more info, but here’s the quick rundown:
- CBD body balm is similar to Revive but is for more intense moisturizing of rough, dry, cracked skin. It comes in a solid stick form, which provides the heaviest moisture in the most targeted way. Unlike Revive, our body balm is scented with a grapefruit bergamot fragrance.
- CBD lip balm, as the name implies, is strictly for the lips. We don’t recommend using any other CBD topicals for lip moisturizing, but our lip balm soothes dry or cracked lips without any ingredients you don’t want in your mouth and is enhanced with three unique flavors.
- CBD Freeze is a gel that includes menthol and other ingredients to reduce pain and inflammation. It provides an immediate cooling sensation that can be especially welcome if you have a tendon or muscle that feels hot from strains. The gel formula is also non-greasy, so that it may be a better choice under clothing than a CBD cream or CBD lotion. CBD Freeze comes in a roll-on applicator and a squeeze tube, so you can apply it without getting it on your hands.
- Recover Pain Relieving Formula is a CBD cream for pain that includes histamine dihydrochloride, along with arnica, MSM, and vitamin B6. Histamine dihydrochloride, similar to menthol, helps against muscle and joint pain, but it provides a warming sensation by increasing blood flow to the affected area. Therefore it’s useful if you’re sore from being stiff or tense. It’s richly moisturizing with a bundle of essential oils and might be preferable to a gel for dry skin.
- Revive Moisturizing Lotion is a CBD lotion containing coconut oil and shea butter. It may not treat pain, but it’s good for daily moisturizing. Revive is a lighter formula than our CBD cream, and so will absorb into the skin more quickly.
The CBD topicals for pain are popular with athletes for exercise recovery, as well as people living with chronic aches from conditions such as arthritis. They are not useful for open wounds, and generally speaking, you should use them for only as long as the pain lasts. On the other hand, you can use Revive CBD lotion and the two balms for daily skin-care, much like any other moisturizer.