CBD Recipes: Comforting CBD Chocolate Chip Cookies
The term “comfort food” means different things to different people. For some, it’s a rich, filling family recipe that goes back generations. For others, a classic delicacy from a local establishment may do the trick.
But there aren’t many people out there who can easily pass up a warm, freshly baked chocolate chip cookie. It’s one of those foods that seems to let you forget about all the stresses in your life – even if it’s only for a moment.
Add in a bit of CBD oil, and you’ll have a particularly special comfort food. So in this installment of our series of CBD oil food recipes, we’re bringing you our twist on the old favorite.
Here is a CBD cookie recipe that we especially like, but you can always modify it to suit your needs. Of course, you have options for the chips – white, milk, or dark chocolate are all great choices. You can even substitute nuts for the chocolate chips.
And the comfort-food experience extends beyond just the eating part. Consider sharing your kitchen time with a friend, partner, or family member. Making CBD baked goods alongside someone you love can lead to some fun, if not interesting, moments!
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup softened butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Desired amount and concentration of cbdMD CBD Oil Tincture
- Wire wisk
- Rubber or wooden spatula
- Mixing bowl
- Parchment paper
- Baking sheets
- Wire cooling racks (for best results)
- Preheat oven to 350 °F
- Combine softened butter and cbdMD CBD Oil Tincture of your choice in a mixing bowl
- Whisk until smooth
- Add remaining ingredients
- Whisk mixture, switching to spatula as dough thickens
- Stir and fold until smooth
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper
- Drop generous, consistent spoonfuls of dough onto baking sheets
- Place sheets in oven and bake for 11 minutes or until desired crispness is reached
- Remove cookies and place them on wire racks to allow even cooling