- 1 ½ cups sugar
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ⅔ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup bittersweet chocolate chips (optional)
- ½ cup walnuts (optional)
- ½ teaspoons salt
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 10 mL cbdMD CBD oil
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper and coat with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine the dry ingredients: sugar, all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, powdered sugar, chocolate chips, walnuts, and salt.
- In a large bowl combine the wet ingredients: whisk the eggs, vegetable oil, water, vanilla, and CBD oil.
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Pour the brownie batter into your prepared baking dish, using a spatula to smooth the top.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes. The brownies are done when a toothpick comes out nearly clean.
- Let cool before serving.
Posted onCBD BrowniesThese CBD brownies make it easy to get my daily serving of CBD. Recipe was easy to follow and the brownies came out GREAT!
Posted onDelishhhSuper simple to make AND delicious! On top of that, these help me relax and unwind at the end of a long day. And did I mention they're delicious!?1?
Posted onCBD-infused browniesLove this recipe! CBD-infused brownies are the best way to take CBD as an edible.