CBD Lemonade Recipe
Level up your warm-weather relaxation with a glass of ice-cold CBD lemonade. Whether you’re prepping for a summer BBQ or just want to kick back in a porch swing on a hot summer day, this CBD lemonade recipe will be your new go-to.
This CBD lemonade recipe puts a spin on the classic warm-weather drink, combining fresh-squeezed lemon juice and homemade simple syrup with broad-spectrum CBD. Adding CBD oil to your lemonade is a delicious way to consume broad-spectrum CBD and experience all the added benefits CBD has to offer like an enhanced sense of calm and real relaxation. This drink pairs perfectly with our other CBD recipes like CBD guacamole and CBD beef jerky. Check out our other food and drink ideas to incorporate CBD into your daily wellness routine.
- 2 cups fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 ½ to 2 cups sugar
- 10 cups water
- 10-30 mL cbdMD CBD oil in Natural (or flavor of your choice)
- In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar and 2 cups water. Use less sugar if you prefer your lemonade less sweet. Bring the mixture to a boil and gently stir until all sugar is dissolved. Allow the mixture to cool at room temperature and then refrigerate until chilled in a sealed container or glass.
- Juice your lemons and remove the seeds, leaving the pulp if you’d like.
- In a large glass or pitcher, combine your chilled simple syrup with the lemon juice. Add the remaining 8 cups of water and stir to combine.
- Add the CBD oil and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- CBD Oil TinctureNatural - 30 mL - 25 mg CBD$39.99
- CBD Oil TinctureNatural - 30mL - 50 mg CBD$59.99
- CBD Oil TinctureNatural - 30mL - 100 mg CBD$79.99