CBD Olive Oil
Looking for an easy way to incorporate CBD oil into your day? CBD olive oil can be made quickly and used in a variety of recipes. Our CBD olive oil recipe gives you the option of making CBD olive oil by simply combining olive oil and CBD oil or infusing the oils with fresh herbs like basil or rosemary for a rich flavor profile. CBD cooking oil is perfect for sautéing vegetables, marinating meats, or as a sauce on pasta. Drizzle CBD olive oil on your salad greens to boost the benefits of an already healthy meal!
By adding CBD to olive oil, you pair two beneficial oils together for more profound positive effects. In addition to the antioxidants and heart-healthy polyphenols in olive oil, CBD also promotes health and wellness. Enjoy foods knowing that each bite contains powerful cannabinoids that help with stress management and promote relaxation combined with a sense of calm. CBD cooking oil may also assist with recovery from exercise-related muscle soreness. It only takes a few minutes to make CBD recipes like this CBD olive oil recipe, and you’ll reap the benefits for many meals to come.
- 1 cup organic extra virgin olive oil
- 10 mL cbdMD CBD oil in Natural
- Optional: Fresh herbs like basil, parsley, or rosemary
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil and CBD oil. Stir until combined.
- Optional: In a small saucepan, combine the fresh herbs with the olive oil and CBD mixture and simmer on low heat for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, making sure the oil doesn’t come to a boil.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Strain the olive oil into a prepared, airtight jar.
- Store in an airtight jar in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
- CBD Oil TinctureNatural - 30 mL - 25 mg CBD$39.99
- CBD Oil TinctureNatural - 30mL - 50 mg CBD$59.99
- CBD Oil TinctureNatural - 30mL - 100 mg CBD$79.99