CBD Freeze Squeeze - 300 mg - 4 oz
- Superior Broad Spectrum CBD in every product batch
- High-quality manufacturing process for wholesome hemp properties
- THC-free* products sourced from USA hemp
- Third-party, ISO-certified lab tested to ensure safety and effectiveness
- 75mg of CBD per oz
Our Superior Broad Spectrum formula is a result of extracting valuable cannabinoids and terpenes from the hemp plant. Used in combination, the three products provide a variety of benefits:
Assists with exercise recovery
Support daily wellness routine
Instant cooling pain relief
All products are tested to be THC-free*
Directions For Best Results
- Wash and gently dry affected area
- Do not apply to broken skin
- Apply to affected area and massage until fully absorbed
- Use up to four times a day until symptoms improve
- Gradually increase amount/concentration as needed
- Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight
Hemp extracts from USA hemp
From plant cultivation to final production, all extracts come from hemp grown right here in the U.S.
Guaranteed non-detectable THC in all products using valid scientific analytical tools.
Superior broad spectrum
Our unique process ensures valuable cannabinoids (CBD, CBG, CBN) and terpenes are preserved without THC.
Extensive third-party testing
All product go through extensive 3rd party testing by ISO-certified labs.
World-class customer service team
Our knowledgeable customer service team is based right here in the U.S. and ready to answer any questions – day or night.
60-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you’re not completely satisfied with your order, return your items within 60 days for a full refund.
Free 2-3 day shipping
All orders over $79.99 receive free 2-3 day shipping.
Can CBD topicals be used for pain?
CBD Freeze and CBD Recover are specifically designed for muscle and joint pain because they include pain-killing ingredients. They are not to be put on broken skin, so do not use them to treat pain from cuts or scrapes.
What kind of CBD topical is cbdMD’s CBD Freeze?
CBD Freeze is a gel containing menthol, so it is quick-drying and non-greasy and creates a cooling sensation when applied. Unlike our other topicals, it’s available in a roll-on applicator as well as a squeeze tube.
How often can I use CBD topicals like CBD Freeze from cbdMD?
Because of its medicinal ingredients, we advise using CBD Freeze only while symptoms last. During that time, you may apply up to four times a day as needed.