CBD Recipes: Light, Fresh CBD Hummus
If you’re expected to bring a small snack or dish to a party, hummus is always a safe bet. Its traditional ingredients are simple, vegan, and gluten-free. So, it’s generally a safe and tasty treat for everyone.
You can buy hummus at the store, but it’s so much better if you make it at home with fresh ingredients, and it’s quite simple to create. Add your preferred serving of CBD oil tincture, and you have the perfect snack for a chill, relaxed evening with friends.
You can easily toss in a few extra ingredients to create different CBD hummus flavors. A dusting of paprika for garnish is a classic choice. Adding cayenne pepper, sweet peppers, scallions, sun-dried tomatoes, tapenade, or avocado can yield scrumptious results too!
There is also a multitude of bits and bites you can use for dipping. Toasted pita bread, cherry tomatoes, celery, carrots, water crackers, and pretzels are all crowd-pleasers! We think this is the best hummus recipe to go with any munchie, which you can modify to suit the occasion or your tastes.
Ingredients for CBD Hummus
- 1/2 cup of tahini
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, mashed and roughly chopped
- 2 15 oz cans of chickpeas, drained
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Desired amount and concentration of cbdMD oil tincture
- Any additional ingredients you prefer for extra flavor (see above)
- Food processor
- Place tahini, olive oil, and your choice of cbdMD oil tincture into the food processor
- Pulse until smooth
- Add garlic, garbanzo beans, lemon juice, water, salt, and any additional ingredients to the mixture
- Process once more until smooth
- Spoon into a serving dish
- Garnish as desired
- Serve immediately or cover and chill in the refrigerator
Do you like our CBD hummus recipe? Want more CBD recipes and other great ideas? Be sure to keep following our blog for more tips and tricks!