Gifts for People with Anxiety: Calming CBD Products
The holiday season is just around the corner. As exciting as this time of the year is for us, it also brings about new stresses which can cause people you care about to feel anxious, have trouble sleeping or feel overwhelmed. If you find yourself Googling “gifts for anxiety” or “gifts for people with anxiety” it’s understandable. Anxiety and stress can be really high this time of year for many of us, which is why we feel CBD oil gift ideas for anxiety and stress are timely and a great way to give the gift of calm to someone you love.
Today We’ll Share
- Gift ideas for people with anxiety or stress during the holiday season
- Gift basket ideas for anxiety and stress
- Three key CBD “helpers” which are perfect for anxiety and stress themed gifts: CBD with CBN, ashwagandha extract, and calming botanicals, all of which look fab in a gift basket!
Many People Feel Seasonal Stress
Seasonal stress and anxiety are common at the end of the year. Emotional pain can also intrude on the holiday festivities if you’ve lost a relationship or a loved one. But there are other stresses that compound the holiday struggles. As the year rounds out, business owners stress over the upcoming tax season or over last-quarter sales. Parents put on the happy faces and brave the mall, the toy stores, and the bills to pay for it all. There are travel arrangements, visits with family and friends, and lots of food and festivities.
It’s OK if you or someone you love is not feeling themselves during it all. The important thing to remember is that seasonal stress and anxiety is a temporary situation and it’s fairly normal to feel this way.
If this is something you or a loved one deals with each year, get ahead of the holiday season with a plan for calm that works not only to get you through the extra hustle and bustle but also makes fabulous gifts for anyone you love who’s got that “look” in their eye – you know, that “help me” kind of look.
Show them you care with CBD calming gifts for anxiety, given with all the warmth of the holiday season.
Our Top Pick for Calming Gift Ideas: CBD with CBN
You’re probably aware of the calming properties of CBD products but there’s a silent partner involved that offers calming support. For the best gift options that help bring calm, CBD products that also contain CBN may be the best choice.
What Is CBN?
There are nearly 100 different cannabinoids in the Cannabis sativa plant. You are likely most familiar with tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and cannabidiol (CBD), but there are others that play a crucial role in calming support. Together these cannabinoids create the entourage effect, which is a fancy way of saying they work better together.
CBN is one of these lesser known cannabinoids, and it has a calming property which makes it an excellent addition to our broad spectrum and full spectrum tincture formulas.
If you’re looking for gift ideas for anxiety or situational stress, the calm CBD and CBN combination is an excellent choice to help deliver that relaxing holiday you wish for yourself and your loved ones. Here’s a little about what makes CBN so special and why we feel it belongs in our CBD formulas.
- CBN is a phytocannabinoid called cannabinol. It helps to amplify the entourage effect so that you get the most out of your CBD products.
- CBN is created from decarboxylated THC and isn’t non-psychoactive entirely, but its potency is only one-fourth that of THC.
- CBN presence is an indication of matured cannabis, as THC converts into CBN as cannabis ages.
- Like CBD, CBN interacts with our endocannabinoid system to help our bodies much as CBD does.
- CBN is often called the “sleepy cannabinoid” due to its relaxing properties.
Which Products Contain CBN?
Fortunately, CBN is included in many of our products because it is a part of the Superior Broad Spectrum CBD and superior full spectrum CBD formulas that we have developed to bring you the best of CBD.
For great gifts for anxiety and stress, you may want to start with the cornerstone of CBD products: the CBD tincture. But which one should you choose for a gift?
Best Gift Choices for Calm: CBD and CBN
If you need gift ideas for the nervous people in your life, it’s a good idea to start with a core product or small set of products that include both CBD and CBN. A calming gift set can be prepared into a gift basket, wrapped in a small box or package, or gifted in a seasonal gift bag with lots of streamers and ribbons.
But aside from the preparation of your gift of calm, it’s important to choose the right products for calmness. CBD tinctures with CBN are a great place to start. Here’s how to select the right CBD tinctures for your gift sets for anxiety:
- Visit the CBD tinctures product listings. You can find the list of all the CBD tinctures right here.
- First, select between the full spectrum CBD options and the broad spectrum CBD tinctures. If you are unsure whether or not they will want the THC, go with the Superior Broad Spectrum CBD oils. Both have the added help of CBN.
- Second, choose a flavor you think the recipient will like.
- Lastly, choose a strength based on their body size and needs.
Our Calming Support Aid: Ashwagandha Extract
Another secret weapon to help your frazzled loved one this holiday season is the calming power of ashwagandha extract. You may never have heard of this before, especially as a partner to CBD and CBN, but we use it in some of our formulations for good reason.
What Is Ashwagandha Extract?
Ashwagandha extract comes from Withania somnifera, an evergreen shrub native to South Asia, the Middle East, and Africa. This botanical is well-known for its stress-busting properties and is used in many wellness formulas.
Gift Box Ideas with Ashwagandha Extract
We have two CBD options that contain ashwagandha extract. Both make our top picks for CBD gift selections for anxiety, because of the CBD and CBN content but also because they contain this calming botanical ingredient:
- CBD Calming Gummies
- CBD Sleep Aid Gummies
While ashwagandha extract does make you feel more calm and relaxed, and may even help you wind down after a long and stressful day, it’s important to note that these relaxing gummies can be taken any time of the day. There’s a big difference between feeling calm and feeling intoxicated in some way. Our array of CBD gummies are made with Superior Broad Spectrum CBD, which is not the kind with THC. But even with the low amounts of THC present in full spectrum CBD oil, it is not enough to make you feel high or intoxicated when used correctly.
This is good to know because the CBD gummies are such a great on-the-go option. As you know, stress and anxiety do not just occur at home. It happens when you’re out and about and doing all the various activities that make up your life. These CBD gummies are a quick solution to a temporary stress issue that pops up during the day or a tasty way to wind down after a long day. Therefore, we think they are perfect for anti-stress gift options.
Carefully Selected Botanicals for Calm CBD Options
We have several CBD gift options that contain botanical extracts. Our selection of botanical extracts were chosen because of their calming properties, bioavailability, and other wellness benefits.
- Lemon Balm Extract – From the herbaceous plant in the mint family, Melissa officinalis, lemon balm is known for its calming and relaxing effects.
- Chamomile Extract – Another calming plant extract, this one from the flowering Matricaria recuita in the Asteraceae family (the daisies). Chamomile is a popular go-to for calm and soothing effects. In fact, chamomile is popular for soothing teas, which would go great in your CBD calming gift basket!
- L-Theanine – This is an amino acid found in tea and in some mushrooms. It is believed to support mental function, making it a perfect selection for our calming formulations.
- Valerian Extract – Valerian root extract comes from a tall flowering grassland plant and has relaxing properties that make it an attractive addition to calming CBD formulas.
- GABA – GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) is a neurotransmitter that blocks impulses between nerve cells in the brain. It is used to improve mood and to help with stress and sleep.
- Melatonin – Melatonin is a hormone made by the pineal gland that helps your body know when it is time for sleep. Melatonin is used in our CBD sleep aids.
- Lavender – Essential oils of lavender are used for their soothing and calming benefits. We use this in many of our bath and body products as well as our topical CBD formulations.
Top Pick Gifts for Anxiety with CBD and Supporting Botanicals
To create a botanical bounty of relaxation we’ve got you covered with many options but you may not know what to choose for gifts for anxiety or stress. We’ve selected our top picks that would work well in your stress-fighting gifts.
- CBD PM Softgel Capsules with melatonin, valerian root, hops flower, lemon balm, chamomile, and passion flower.
- cbdMD Lavender Bath Salts with Epsom salts, Himalayan pink salts, Dead Sea salts, and soothing lavender.
- cbdMD Massage Oil makes a great gift. Your loved one can soothe away stress with this oil made with cannabidiol (CBD), sunflower seed oil, jojoba oil, and rosemary leaf extract.
- cbdMD Lavender Bath Bomb: Relax goes perfectly into any calming gift basket. With a lovely lavender color and a delicate herbal scent, this lavender bath bomb is made with Epsom salt, coconut oil, and kaolin clay for an indulgent bathing experience.
- Pampering Body Care essentials are packed with botanical goodness and are the perfect touches for a self-care gift idea. Choose from several delightful scents and formulations for the perfect thoughtful gift for your loved one.
Gift Baskets for Anxiety with a Personal Touch
What really makes any gift special is the thoughtfulness and intention behind it. If you’re looking for gifts for people with anxiety or for someone who’s going through a tough time, a CBD gift shows you care deeply about their wellness and happiness. But try not to make the gift all clinical-looking. You can make your gift extra special by personalizing it. Let them know you want them to feel their best and take care of themselves.
Include self-care items, pampering touches like a scented candle, a favorite book or journal, or some comfy clothes for downtime that they’ll look forward to. Here are some more tips to make your gifts special.
Tips for the Perfect Gifts for Anxiety
- Glam it up with a decorative gift basket.
- Save some money by creating a CBD bundle for your gift. These extra dollars can go to a thoughtful gift card or gift certificate for a massage, a day at the spa, or a night out on the town to get away from it all.
- Add some of our new Calming CBD Gummies for a splash of color and a tasty way to help your loved one find more calm. These calming gummies have ashwagandha extract, L-theanine, chamomile extract, lemon balm extract, valerian root extract, GABA, CBD, CBG, and CBN.
- Add some calming items to make your gift even more luxurious: CBD bath bombs, lavender essential oils, fuzzy socks or a soft blanket, and a personalized mug with a selection of calming teas.
- Use soothing colors for your CBD gift with blues, greens, pinks, or white and metallic gold or silver.
- Top it off with a personalized, handwritten card or a card with their name written in calligraphy.
Calming Gifts for Anxiety Begin with Thoughtfulness
Gifts for anxiety and stress are a nice way to show your loved one that you care about how they feel. We all want our loved ones to live well, feel well, and feel supported and loved. With more calm, CBD gifts can help that special someone in your life to begin prioritizing their health, wellness, sleep, and stress management with new confidence.
Thanks for reading today and be sure to follow our blog for more great tips on how to live a wellness-inspired CBD life!